FIDA-Ghana is committed to addressing discrimination in the society, promoting and protecting the rights of women, children and the vulnerable in Ghana.
FIDA-Ghana works in the following areas:
- Legal aid
- Legal literacy
- Education and Sensitization on Gender Related Issues
- Mobile Outreach Programs on Human rights and the Law
- Advocacy for Improvement of Laws and Policies
FIDA-Ghana is guided by these operating values:
- Passion for the work,
- Commitment to their obligations,
- Integrity in working with its clients and allied organizations,
- Respect for the rights and dignity of all irrespective of their socio-economic background,
- Teamwork which strengthens the organization and enables it achieve its objectives with limited resources, and
- Accountability in being responsible to clients, government and development partners. FIDA-Ghana also holds the government of Ghana responsible to its obligations towards the implementation of all laws, particularly those that affect women, children and the vulnerable in Ghana.