- FIDA addresses discriminatory practices in the society and promoting the rights of women and children in Ghana.
- FIDA-Ghana organizes women lawyers nationally, regionally and internationally, promoting the study of comparative law and advance the opportunities available to the women.
- In consultative status with the economic and social council of the United Nations (ECOSOC) since 1954, we create spaces to network with other NGOs and co-operate with governmental organizations.
- FIDA Ghana has developed booklets that presents some of the existing laws affecting the status of women
- FIDA uses the law as a tool to enhance and promote the welfare of women and children realizing that the happiness of the home and the strength of the society depend on this
- To consider the socio-economic conditions which affect the women and children.